Saturday, December 6, 2008

Battle of the Bands

Me my friend Eden and my friend Sarah went to the battle of the bands at Alta! It was so fun! Sarah's brother was the opening act and he was really good! There was this one band that I thought was awesome! I think they were called Between the avenue? But im not sure. It was just these two boys each on the guitar and each singing. They were my favorite! There were alot of crappy ones to, like this one band that was these white guys trying to rap! They were horrible! But get this, THEY WON! I was dissapointed. But whatever, I had a great time.

6 comments:

Pedaling said...

i'm glad you had a good time,
now go post a comment on your grandma's blog, it makes her happy

sandyseashells said...

When I was your age, I used to go to Battle of the bands.

Jen said...

I'm with you on white guys rapping (cracker rap). Battle of the bands can be fun or funny or both. I guess that is what makes them fun :)

Gram said...

You sure have been on the move lately. I can tell by your blogs that music is a big interest for you. I don't know much about battle of the bands but I do like the sound of Bella's Lullaby. Your side picture makes me think that you think "Time moves too fast". That is because you are busy. I use to think time past to fast. Now at my age time passes at jet speed.

haylee ann (: said...

sounds like so fun sadie! (and i think its so funny when guys can't rap but insist on doing it any way....kinda like nathan, jordan and will do during choir, its really funny!!!!)

haylee ann (: said...

Tag! youre it! see my blog for details (12/13/08)