Sunday, August 16, 2009

Im back!!

Hey its been a while. I started to miss blogging.. I kinda feel like my mom. I miss the whole journal feel of it, writing about whats going on and stufff.
Well Ill start out by saying happy birthday to my friend Brett tomorrow! Turning 14(: Woo! Me and my friend Sarah are going to party with him on tuesday though because the little stinker made plans with his family tomorrow! Doesnt he know we are more important?!(;
I would also like to say a big BOO for school coming up. It feels pretty nice being a ninth grader though I must tell you. Were the oldest! I also get to start semenary! Woo! I really dont like school and Im honestly not excited at all.(: If anyone cares this is my schedule:
1. Language Arts 9 - Myer

2. Geog For Life - Smith

3. Peer Tutoring - Jolley (Yay!)

4. Earth Science - Warner

5. French 2 - Canard (Yuck)

6. Algebra 1 - Shelly

7. Semenary - Brinley

Yeah not that exciting I know. But im really excited for peer tutoring. The special needs kids are awexome! Out of all the people in my school that group of people are my favorite!! I am not excited for french though... I have a creeper teacher that I am not found of at all. His name is Mr. Canard, Canard means duck in french.. weird right? Well at least I dont have my craaaazzyyy math teacher like last year!! She hated me.. want to know why? Because I dropped her precious calculator! She wouldnt have anything to do with me for a while after that. And this woman isnt like young or anything, she is like middle aged and apparently still not mature! Im so glad I dont have that phyco lady... Well i think im dont here.

Buh bye(:

5 comments:

Sadie Michelle said...

thegirlwhowishes.blogspot.com

Not twirllygirlly anymore(:

Pedaling said...

i'm glad you're back!

Jen said...

So the creepy teacher . . . couldn't get anyone else to teach French. I don't like creepy teachers. Rather have a mean one.

sandyseashells said...

What is #2?
Peer tutoring sounds very fun. I would like that alot also.
And "Mr. Quack", now that's funny.

Sadie Michelle said...

geogrophy(: