Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shopping with sarah.(:

Yesterday me and my good friend Sarah went to a movie and went to the mall. We saw The Invention Of Lying... it was weirdd. Haha. I probably wouldnt see it again. Noone could lie except this one guy, and it was like all the people were just oblivious and just plain acting stupid. You would have to see the movie to know what I am talking about, but it was weird.
Afterwards we walked to the mall. We didnt really buy anything because were kinda broke.. but it was fun trying on stuff and everything. The picture below is us in the store that sells jerseys and hats and stuff, I forget what its called, but yeah it was fun.(:
\Next movie I wanna see is either, All About Steve or The Princess and the Frog, if anyone is interested, I am here!(:

1 comment:

Pedaling said...

the princess and the frog- i'd go see.